First fieldtrip for Mother's Day!

Thursday the 10th was two weeks post-op. I am surprised at how much pain there still is. The surgeon had warned me it will take 4 weeks to stop wishing I hadn't done the fusion. I should have taken his warning more seriously.

I am getting a little stir crazy being couped up in the house for this amount of time. But we did get out last night to celebrate Mother's Day. We typically go out for a Saturday night dinner instead of a Sunday brunch. Below is a picture of us at Buca's celebrating Beth. This was my first time out of the house other than a walk since the surgery on April 26th.






Happy Mother's Day to all you Mums!! I am grateful for Beth. She is an awesome Mom and she has been helping me through this surgery and the recovery. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Prayers to you Dan! You are a warrior through all this.
Love you!

Bob
Wade said…
👍🏻 Hang in there! It won’t be long now.

Popular posts from this blog

nowhere but up from here

First blood

lake in the sky