brain dead

came home last night and noticed my favorite bike was gone from the garage. my race bike. stood there dazed and in disbelief for about 3 minutes staring at the spot where my bike had been hibernating for the winter. what am i going to race on?? i will admit that for a nano second i already started planning what my new race whip would be. went inside holding back tears (not really) and told Beth that my bike was gone. she kindly reminded me (although she was laughing at me a little) that i had taken it in for a tuneup and it was in the shop.

man, i have got to get back on the bike. my January brain waves are...way....too...slow.

whats worse is that this isn't the first time that i thought my bike was stolen from the garage and it wasn't. maybe i will share that story on here someday. for now the above story is enough embarrassment.

Comments

Anti-Supermom said…
ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.

Enough ha's for ya. Still giggling ;)

Popular posts from this blog

nowhere but up from here

First blood

Mother's Day revenge