Comfort for a price

This is the earliest I have started riding ever. Yeah, it's cold out there. It is not fun to be uncomfortable and it is worse to be in pain. Right now the biggest challenge is being warm but not too warm.


Technology can be very cool and make life better and that includes clothes. I found a Gore-Tex jacket and decided to try it even though the price was a little intimidating. If it makes an early morning ride in Febuary, March, and April more fun it is worth it. It was good but I couldn't make myself forget the price. I decided to stick to a long sleeve t-shirt base, long sleeve jersey, fleece, and thin windbreaker outer layer. It is less money and the ride will still be fun.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

nowhere but up from here

First blood

Mother's Day revenge