Beating the winter

Riding about twice a week right now. Usually go for about an hour and a quarter before work. Been fun but riding in this weather is definately a whole new ball of wax. I have found that riding gets to be more of a challenge below about 12 degrees. It is interesting how different a morning can feel from another morning that looks the same on paper. I had a comfortable ride on a morning of 12 degrees and another morning at 14 degrees was stinging a little. Wind was about the same (very little) but the difference was felt.

I got the item below to take out the sting on the face. Also got fenders in hopes that a melt-down will happen soon. Man, my bike is going to look sweet with these fenders and the baby seat that is on my beater bike.


Comments

Anti-Supermom said…
Your bike will rock with the baby seat attachment.

I think you should post pictures when the whole thing is done :)

Popular posts from this blog

nowhere but up from here

First blood

Mother's Day revenge